Tue08192014

Last update11:02:17 PM

Font Size

Profile

Menu Style

Cpanel
 
NWS Forecast for Carolina Beach NC

National Weather Service Forecast for: Carolina Beach NC Issued by: National Weather Service Wilmington, NC
Updated: 3:14 pm EDT Aug 19, 2014
 
LateAfternoonIsolated T-Storms. Chance for Measurable Precipitation 20%IsolatedT-Storms TonightScattered T-Storms. Chance for Measurable Precipitation 40%ScatteredT-Storms WednesdayIsolated T-Storms. Chance for Measurable Precipitation 20%IsolatedT-Storms WednesdayNightSlight Chc T-Storms. Chance for Measurable Precipitation 20%Slight ChcT-Storms ThursdayChance T-Storms. Chance for Measurable Precipitation 30%ChanceT-Storms ThursdayNightChance T-Storms. Chance for Measurable Precipitation 30%ChanceT-Storms FridayChance T-Storms. Chance for Measurable Precipitation 40%ChanceT-Storms FridayNightChance T-Storms. Chance for Measurable Precipitation 50%ChanceT-Storms SaturdayChance T-Storms. Chance for Measurable Precipitation 30%ChanceT-Storms
Hi 89 °F Lo 78 °F Hi 87 °F Lo 79 °F Hi 90 °F Lo 80 °F Hi 86 °F Lo 76 °F Hi 84 °F

 

Hazardous Weather Outlook
 

Late Afternoon  Isolated showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 89. Southwest wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
Tonight  Scattered showers and thunderstorms, mainly before 4am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 78. Southwest wind 8 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.
Wednesday  Isolated showers and thunderstorms before 7am, then a slight chance of showers and thunderstorms after 2pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 87. Northwest wind around 7 mph becoming south in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
Wednesday Night  A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms before 2am. Partly cloudy, with a low around 79. Light west wind. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
Thursday  A chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 2pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 90. Calm wind becoming southwest 5 to 7 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 30%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.
Thursday Night  A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 80. Chance of precipitation is 30%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.
Friday  A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 86. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
Friday Night  A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 76. Chance of precipitation is 50%.
Saturday  A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 84. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
Saturday Night  Mostly cloudy, with a low around 74.
Sunday  Partly sunny, with a high near 82.
Sunday Night  Partly cloudy, with a low around 73.
Monday  Mostly sunny, with a high near 83.
Monday Night  Partly cloudy, with a low around 74.
Tuesday  Mostly sunny, with a high near 84.

 

Forecast from NOAA-NWS for Carolina Beach NC.

Back You are here: Home Weather

Weather

Local Tide Tables